Thursday, July 12, 2012

Write or Die

I found this awesome website on the internet called Write or Die. I use the web app, because I'm too cheap to pay ten dollars for the desktop version. Basically, You select one of three consequence modes:
  • Gentle- This one gives you a little pop up message every time you stop writing for a certain amount of time. When I tried it, it didn't help a bit.
  • Normal- This one plays a really annoying noise if you stop writing. I mean REALLY annoying. It almost helped, but I had to stop writing because the noise just scrambled up my brains.
  • Kamikaze- This one really helped me, personally. Every time you stop writing, it deletes your writing until you start writing again.
I would highly recommend this website. It blocks writer's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment